This afternoon I opened the back door to let Mandy outside to go to the bathroom and in walked our new addition. Almost immediately Ally said, "mommy, can we keep it?" We all know that Ally has been counting the days until Mandy passes away so she could have a cat. Well God answered her prayers. So I contacted the vet because I had a concern with the lesion on its side.
Rusty, we have something to talk about ~ I love you!!!!
I called across to my neighbor and they came over to watch the girls as I packed up the cat and took it to the Emergency Vet Clinic. They asked me if I was keeping her and I was confused. So I called the Humane Society and they could not accept her and I could take her to the animal control facility. There was no way after Ally asked me if she could keep her. So an hour later and all the tests were run, KiKi now lives on Posey Road with us.
We all know how Mandy is and thought for sure we would have issues; but KiKi could care less about Mandy and vice versa. KiKi is eating well and has already visited the box successfully. Her favorite hiding spot so far is under Ally's bed. Why couldn't a fish show up on our doorstep?
Welcome Kiki Sears! Are you registered at Pet Smart? ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love this story! God supplied for your little Ally! I love His sense of humor and love for the heart of each child! Enjoy your new addition!
ReplyDelete