Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Alison!

Since Alison's birthday was today, we celebrated the best we could without Rusty being home.  If you live nearby a Red Robin restaurant take the time to register for their birthday club.  You will receive an email for a free meal and then they also bring an ice cream sundae.  Then the girls get a balloon on the way out. 

Alison was excited to get ice cream.
Then she realized she was full from lunch.
By the way, we also found out she does not like cheeries.

Yesterday when Rusty called all Alison said she wanted was a big girl TAG Reader.  Of course, I had already purchased it, wrapped and hid it in the closet.  But since that was the first time she mentioned to Rusty we had to come up with a plan and quick.  Last night, I was on the phone with my best friend Heather and we were chatting like we always do and the girls must have heard me.  So this morning they said they could hear me talking to someone last night; I had to tell them the truth it was the Postman delivering Alison's birthday gift from Daddy.  She was so excited that Daddy pulled it off and as far as she knows.....he did it all by himself.


Right now, while the kids are young and Daddy is gone so often; both girls have been a small gift. 
It was nice and quiet while I made breakfast this morning.  Plus, they have no idea that they are learning.
Alison's birthday dress.
Ashley all dressed and ready to go eat Red Robin.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see all the pictures and updates on what is happening to the girls. You are a wonderful mom to spend all the time with them helping them to grow.

    ReplyDelete