So far so good, Kiki has meshed with her surroundings. Rusty did call today and made sure that I was still watching for any "LOST CAT" signs. I assured him I am; but if we do finally become Kiki's forever family, we are blessed. Three times in the cat box and she took a nap with the dog.
Kiki
Mandy
The new sleeping buddies.
Ashley and Alison are petting Kiki and Mandy is asleep on the other end of the couch.
Here are just random pictures of the girls since we had the camera out.
You are meant to be her forever family. How fantastic that the cat and dog bonded like that.
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty amazing that KiKi literally "walked" into your life and that she and Mandy get along so well. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'd definitely say she's a keeper! What fun for the girls to have an adult calm cat to love. She's beautiful!
ReplyDelete