Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mommy Craft Day!

So let me sneak in a quick post before Alison's birthday.  This past weekend, I was sick and vegged out on the couch and let Noggin help me interact with the girls.  By Monday when I was feeling better, I knew I needed to make it up to the girls.  Thanks to a new "Sleepy Time" chamomile and mint relaxing tea, I woke up refreshed and ready to tackle the world.  So the girls and I hit the Hobby Lobby and set up the plan.  A Zee pillow, a character from Noggin (now NickJr.) and some Picasso style painting.





We also picked up a few little projects to kill time while I prepped Zee for construction.  I think the girls just wanted the BLING!

Valentine's Day Monkey

Valentine's Day Frog



And finally the latest gift from our friends in Kansas.  Thank you Eggar Crew.  We received awesome Princess and the Frog and SuperHero Valentine's cards from our friend.  The girls were in love with the temporary tattoos.  They did not want to wash their hands, even after using the potty.  Thank goodness for hand sanitizer.


1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to do art with our best friends!!! Glad you liked the tatoos, we can be tatooin' fools here.

    ReplyDelete