Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spying on your kids.

Today was the day for mom to spy.  I had to run to the school to pick up a tag for my car and the exact time I was standing in the office, Ashley and her friend walked by.  It was so cute, her and Alena were holding hands.  Alena is in first grade and gets off the bus the same stop as Ashley.  It was so cute, Alena walked Ashley to her class for her.  Then I walked over to Ashley's class and peaked in on her.  She was intently getting ready to start her day.  And since she missed school yesterday because she was sick, she was trying to catch up with her friends.  Oh, how I love to watch them start to grow and make their friendships, that will hopefully last a lifetime. 

Since I never like to treat the kids differently, I got a chance to spy on Ms. Alison while she was napping.  Kiki apparently likes snuggling with Ally's pink fleece blanket as much as Ally does. 


1 comment:

  1. The picture of the cat and your daughter reminded me of our son and his cat. The cat Tigger slept with him all his life. Those are precious memories. Glad you got a picture.

    ReplyDelete