Saturday, September 4, 2010

Keeping up with the blog.

Now that school is due to start Tuesday and everything should be in a routine soon, I am really trying to keeep up with the blog.  So here are a few shots from the past week.

Kimmer, the girl's big sister, took another trip to NYC and took the time to send her sisters awesome trinkets.  A hat and a necklace for each girl and to top off the girl's day a map of NYC with Mamma Mia on the cover.  If you don't know by now, Ashley and Alison know every word to the movie AND almost all of ABBA's songs.


This week was also very special to each girls, we had orientation for each of their schools.  Alison is seen here with her teacher, Mrs. Dean.  I think Ally is going to absolutely flourish in the school we chose.


Below is Ashley.  Her teacher's name is Mrs. Sheley and I am not worried about her one bit.  I can not wait to watch her learn.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah for getting ready for school. This helps that the first day is not so scary. Glad they were able to meet their teachers and see their rooms.

    ReplyDelete