Here are the projects the girls and I did this weekend. Jack Eggar wrote another amazing children's book called, "Sparky Frees the Flea" and in the back of the book it had the directions on how to make the the dirty worm dessert. Even though I knew how to make it, you just can not remember all the cool mom tricks. So thanks to Dona for sending the book and super thanks to Jack for writing it .
The project below is a bag I just threw together. I was checking out the Vera Bradley website and all I was looking for was a very lightweight bag to through my keys, cell phone and maybe sunglasses in. So this is what I designed. I will use it this week at the zoo; but I think it will be perfect.
That is superty duperty cute!
ReplyDeletecute idea Sherri
ReplyDeleteHi Sherri,
ReplyDeleteso glad you enjoyed Jack's second book. He has finished writing the third and it is off to the artists! Fun!
So enjoyed looking through your wonderful pictures. Your girls are darling! What fun to have Daddy home for awhile! dona