Thursday, April 22, 2010

Daddy is home!

As you know by now, Daddy is home.  But before we could go to the airport to pick him up the girls wanted a mini-fashion show of their patriotic line.
I have to admit they are cute, oh and I like the shirts too.
This is in the airport and as you see the girls do not following instructions well.  Nothing will come between them and their Daddy.
The gentleman from the USO was nice enough to take a family photo for us.
These bears were given to the girls by the USO.  What an amazing organization.  I hope to contribute more of my time to it one day.
Earlier in the day my neighbor, Mrs. Sue Ann Bassett, told me to check out our local Chick-fil-A sign on our way home from the airport.  I know it is just a local fast food place; but to see my husband name on the sign and announcing to everyone that he is one was AWESOME!
My neighbor also had balloons our our mailbox and her to announce Rusty's homecoming.  She later told me that they were donated by Party City here in Newnan, Georgia.  I know Rusty is not much one for over the top fanfare; but I also know he felt loved and glad to be home.

Mom was barely allowed to kiss the girls goodnight.  It was all about DADDY!

1 comment:

  1. Sherri please tell me how to make your daughters cute tops. I have some granddaughters that would look just as adorable as yours.

    ReplyDelete