Friday, April 2, 2010

Random misc and fun pictures.

So the last couple of days have been beautiful.  The weather has been great and the children have been a little more.  Especially because we spend most of our day outside and it has been good for all of us.





Thank you big sister for the awesome sun hats.
Even in the morning it has been nice enough to let the kids play outside while I get the morning chores done.  I also got to sneak outside and catch the girls in a spat and it was so cute.



Luckily, I am getting wise enough to let them work it out.
A rest time for me and all four kids.  It kind of looks like a frat house.  Two kids laying in front of the television, the other two (Mandy and Kiki) chilling on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment