Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sew cold today and we loved it!!!

To pass the time, there are a few things I like to indulge in. 

1.  Chat on the phone with my best friend, Heather.
2.  Play the Wii with the girls.
3.  Chocolate cake frosting (yummmmm!)
4.  SEW!

Today it was a nasty wintery mix day around here.  The high was 34 and that is exactly where it stayed today.  So Alison has been asking me to make her a new church dress and this is the one she picked out. 


It was so exciting watching her watching me create her idea of a perfect dress.

We will be trying it out tomorrow at church.  She has already picked a cute little pink turtleneck and her party shoes.

1 comment:

  1. That dress is sew cute! And I love Ally's beaming smile - even from her eyes. :-) Good job mama...and I am thrilled to be one of your indulgences.

    ReplyDelete