So the only good thing about Rusty being gone is I update the blog more often. I know he really looks forward to checking on the girls to see what they are up to. So we will start with the girls finally getting a chance to wear their Christmas dresses. We dragged those dresses all of the country and just never had the opportunity to wear them. So this morning I told them they can wear them to church AND they can do their crafts in them. If it is not washable, it does not come in this house.
These following pictures are the girls hanging out being the girls.
Ashley created this ensemble by herself; she informed me that this is how a "real" princesss looks like.
Ashley is getting more and more excited sbout her 5th birthday; I am getting a little sad.
Playing in the playroom during Pajama Day.
These pictures really are great. The dresses are just wonderful and I am glad they had a chance to wear them out and get lots of compliments. Looks like ya'll are having a lot of fun and really like the one of the close up of the two of them! I love Ally's hair in the last picture - still up even without the hairbows. :-)
ReplyDelete