Monday, April 13, 2009

Zoo time with kids.

Rusty and I were running around the house trying to get everything done we wanted to and we realized we have not had very much quality time with the girls. So he stopped playing in the yard and I turned off the sewing machine and everyone put some good walking shoes on and to the zoo we went. We had such a fun time. The animals were amazing and the girls just loved watching the giraffes. Ashley wanted to count their spots.


Alison, the Atlanta zoo Panda.

With ears like that, you would think she would listen more to her mother.

I just love that Rusty took a picture with the three of us, and with such an artistic flair.

Yes, mom approved of this photo.

My favorite picture. I will be printing this on a coffee mug or something.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I love your pictures AND that you are in two of them!!!! Okay, so I must admit that the one thing I didn't see at the zoo in Omaha was the giraffes and I really wanted to see them. Thanks for your picture!

    ReplyDelete