Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Loot

The day started with the home easter egg hunt. Boy were they "eggcited".


Then the girls got dressed and we headed to church. Ashley played in the nursery and Ally decided to partake in communion. So as Brother Tommy passed around the "bread" bowl for each of us, Ally turned to me and said "I want a cracker." Since this was the first time Ally has set in the sanctuary with me I think she believes we sit around and sing while eating crackers and juice. I will explain later what the crackers and juice really represent.

After services we spent a beautiful morning hunting the 200 eggs for the kids. I do not know what is worse, Halloween or Easter. Either way momma hips are expanding by the minute.

Ashley was running with her loot.

Alison snuck around to the front of the church before all the other kids and found her couple of eggs.

1 comment:

  1. So many comments to make and so little time. First of all, the dress you made for Ally is super cute! I love Ashley's bed head as it reminds me of myself growing up. I really like the picture of the girls together with Ashly's arm around Ally. And the outdoor pic's searching for eggs is fun. Okay, off to bed and I will call tomorrow to elaborate!

    ReplyDelete