Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thanks Mom!!!

So I worked my fingers to the bone designing a little dress exactly to Ashley's specifications. Even while she slept, I would sneak in and take her measurements. Finally last night I finished, what I thought would meet her expectations. It is pink and purple, not itchy and she can wear pants sometimes. I thought, "wow Mom, that is exactly what I wanted." Instead I got, "I don't want to wear that!" Guess what, she wore it and her sister wore a different I made. Then we headed out the door for our daily activities. Imagine this, once she received a few compliments from COMPLETE STRANGERS, now it is her favorite. Once again, thanks mom!

2 comments:

  1. Those dresses are just too cute! The Eggar girls will be happy to wear any dresses Ashley doesn't want/appreciate. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Those are adorable! They are going to be the cutest chicks on the block!

    ReplyDelete