Just a picture of our dinner table. Note: we have quite a few alcoholic beverages because we are experimenting with which wine Rusty needs to perfect. I have to say I am leaning towards a nice Cabernet.
Kiki, the cat, has now has lived with us for 4 months. And in those 4 months, her and Mandy has become buddies. This is how they sleep at night.
During the day, Kiki roams are land and loves her freedom. But at precisely 9 pm, she is jumping in the bed and calling it a day.
Here are the girls sitting on a rock in one of Rusty's flower beds.
Rusty and Alison getting ready to feed the birds.
Rusty decided to teach the girls about war faces. Here are Ashley and Alison's war face. Not so scary!
Looks like fun! I sure wish I lived closer to have random dinners together.
ReplyDelete