Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Early Christmas with Dad

As we all know Rusty is now deployed for the holiday season.  So we celebrated Christmas early, the girls and I will be traveling to Michigan to visit all of Rusty's family.  Then we will be traveling to Louisiana in late January to celebrate their birthdays.  I would much rather spend late January in Louisiana than Michigan, only because I am not friends with all the snow.  So here are the Christmas pictures with Daddy before he left.



We just thought it was cute they had a bear on the bottoms.

The girls creating their master pieces.


The loot that Santa left.

The letters to Santa.


The reply from Santa.


Digging through the stockings.






All Alison wanted was a sock monkey and it was a plus that "Santa" could make it in her favorite color ~ pink!

Ashley reads all day with her tag reader.  It is a pretty amazing gadget.


Of course, Santa left Ashley a purple sock monkey.  That Santa is one amazing guy.


Just to show off our gorgeous centerpiece from my dear friend Heather.  It made the house smell just like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment