If you have not heard by now, we apparently had a damaged roof during a severe storm in February. Of course I was not aware of this until the rain started leaking into the living room late this summer. So after a frantic call to my best friend, mom and neighbor (who is a contractor); I filed a claim with the insurance company. So here is the result of the new architectural roof.
On the left is the new roof and on the right the old.
Front of house.
Back of the house.
Luckily the work is done and now I am working with the insurance company for payment. Now onto the next crisis. As I was heading outside one fine day, I was greeted by a new critter. It slithered to me in the garage. After chopping its head off with Rusty crowbar, I googled it only to find out it was a baby copperhead. This pet we will NOT keep.
Your new roof looks amazing! And yes, the baby copperhead isn't a pet I would want to keep either. Let's hope they are all gone now!!
ReplyDeleteJust had to add that my last word verification was "Sheri". :-)
ReplyDeleteRE the copperhead thing, I'm 100% with you.
ReplyDeleteLUV U & CONTINUE TO LUV YOUR WEB WORK!
PoP