Monday, September 21, 2009

Sesame Steet Live

This year we have had very little time with Daddy at home, so we have had to become adventurous and either travel to see him or take him out.  Because of all of his travels and hotel points he earned a free night at a Westin hotel.  So we planned an overnight trip to Atlanta.  We took the girls to see Sesame Street Live.  Not only do Ihave to make sure the girls will be interested; I had to make sure I could keep Rusty interested.  So if anyone knows Rusty like I do, lets talk gardening.  So we took the girls to the ELMO and his Green Thumb show.  It was about composting and gardening and everything that Daddy loves to talk about.  So here are a few shots of my crew.
Ashley before the show.

Alison during the show.

Rusty before, during and after the show.

The characters on stage.

A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. What fun!!!! Tell "Grandpa Grumpy" to take a pill and enjoy. :-D

    ReplyDelete