I will blog for my best friend Heather, then it is off to a nap with the girls. For Labor Day I decided I wanted to do a 5K run. So I found a local one they were hosting at Callaway Gardens. The Garden is a privately owned property with nature trails and a butterfly house. Just a really enjoyable family place. For Labor Day, they had a fitness weekend in addition to the annuual Hot Air Balloon Festival. So we packed up our bikes and headed away.
The girls and I before my 5K run.
The girls and I before my 5K run.
Coming across the finish line giving the girls the "I love you" sign.
Alison could not wait for me, so she decided to join me.
The morning launch of the Hot Air Balloon at the start of the triathalon.
The girls hanging out during the race.
A little grainy, it is from the cell phone camera.
Here is our approved family picture.
Look at my little butterflies. If you look real close, there is Rusty butterfly in the top right., they are very rare.







I loved the pictures! Your legs look even better if that was possible. You are amazing!!!
ReplyDelete