Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Switching from a website to a blog....

Rusty and Alison talking on the phone to one of the Grandmas. Thank you Grandma Chicken and Grandma Trampoline for having such patience.

Ashley is growing up so fast, she is really stepping up and helping with me with the daily chores.


You will not see too many pictures of me; but you will see quite a bit of my creations. Here is the girl's sundresses. The one of the left is the spring version and the one on the right is the middle of the Georgia heat summer sundress.

During this age of facebook and myspace, I thought I would also jump on the bandwagon and switch from a family website to a blog. I am not sure that I will be as dedicated as my best friend, Heather, but it will definately help minimize time I am on the computer. The website www.keepingupwiththesears.com will be active for another month or so then I will completely switch to the blog. I will attempt another post after our trip to Kansas next week.

3 comments:

  1. Cute dresses! Welcome to the world of blogging...I knew you would fall to peer pressure. Or was is the ease and no cost attached to this blog site? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me and how I like to cut spending where I can. I need all the extra money I can find to visit IKEA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherri,
    What cute dresses. But you have to have some pictures of yourself as well. In retrospect you'll want the girls to remember their cute mommy as she was through the years! It was so nice to spend a couple days getting to know you and your family. the girls are darling! I hope that Ali is better and that you're settled in again. IKEA...wonderful place!

    ReplyDelete