We are finally settled down after a summer of crazy. In June I had surgery for my carpal tunnel,
July we invited Rusty’s family to our home and August the girls and I traveled
to Memphis to visit friends. It has been
an eventful summer and it has just flown by.
The girls are getting ready for school.
And far as I can tell they are excited.
I am not sure exactly why, because it is crazy time around here during
the school year. The garden has produced
way more than one family can consume, so I have been bartering and sharing our
crops for other goods. And of course,
canning everything I have time to. The
chickens are producing as well, about 6 eggs a day and believe it or not fresh
eggs are GREAT bartering currency. Keep
watching for first day of school pictures.
I will be so excited to see the girl venture off to make new friends and
experiences.
Love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment