Thursday, February 23, 2012
To Facebook or not to Facebook
I know lately that I would just jump on here and post pictures of the kids and family; but I think I am moving back here fulltime. The Facebook phenom has worn me down and I think it is time I reconnect with people whom matter. I will try to be more diligent in my postings and share more. With that said, the kids are getting older and are less needy so I am branching out to more endeavors. Of course there is still the running and training for races; but I have also submittted my substitute teacher application for the school district. In addition to starting a little shop on Etsy. I am dabbling with reviving the Stitches&Bows I had while we were in Atlanta. Who knows what the future holds. So stay tuned.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment