Here is just a random shot of the girls hanging out.
It seems that every year we seem to live where the fall months are colder and colder. So we have created quite a bit of projects to do indoors with the family. Since I canned a bunch of tomatoes this summer, that includes making salsa, Rusty and the girls love eating on fresh salsa and chips during ANY SEC football game.
But now that SEC football is at a halt until the bowl games begins, we started baking a lot. Here we are making our gingerbread cookies.
And last but not least, I finished Alison's pajamas last week; so of course I had to do a pair for Ashley. Here is the final product. Luckily she will get to showcase them at school. They are studying the letter "P" this week and Friday is pajama day. All my hard work will be validated ~ YAY!
Thank you for sharing these moments in your life. It keeps a connection going even though you are so far away.
ReplyDelete