Friday, June 11, 2010

A day at the beach.


Today I decided to blow off all obligations and chores and take the girls for some fun.  So we took off to a local hidden attraction called Sun Valley Beach. That's right a beach inland near Atlanta.  It was a nice manmade watering hold where the girls just had a blast and I kept spending under $30.  They allowed coolers and a military discount.


They really enjoyed themselves, especially before it became too crowded.


Alison loves to sit in the water with her "float suit", so that is why she looks like it is too high on her little body.




Luckily they became exhausted and voluntarily wanted to go home.  Otherwise, there would have been no way I could have dragged them away from the water.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you and the girls had such a great day. You just have to do that sometimes. Looks like the slide was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun place! And may I add that you look awesome in your swim suit AND I like your hair long.

    ReplyDelete