Saturday, June 13, 2009

It begins with a poster....

I am not looking forward to the wasteful purchases of the TigerBeat magazines and whatever the latest teen gossip magazines are named. But it has begun. Ashley has become completely addicted to Taylor Swift, it could be worse. So I thought I would allow her to buy a poster and put it on the back of their door. Unfortunately we could not find one, so I gave into buying her CD. Thankfully it has a little poster in it. All problems solved, until Ally wanted one. So I ripped a piece of the CD cover and now both girl have Taylor Swift posted above their wall. I am so scared on the teen years. Flashbacks of Corey Haim, Corey Feldman, Andre Agassi and Scott Baio are all too real.

1 comment:

  1. IF I may age myself..I always wanted one of Shawn Cassidy!

    ReplyDelete