Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another beautiful 70 degree day...

Here is our beautiful outdoor update. First, the amazing garden that everyone said Rusty could not grow in Georgia. I am so excited to eat his fresh veggies.

Second and third are the 3 week old bluebirds and a picture of their home.

What momma could resist taking pictures of their kids on a gorgeous spring day.


Look at those wild curls.

The curls in the wind.


Of course where there is an Ashley cheesing, there is an Alison.


Peek A Boo!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I love the pictures of the girls and thanks for the baby bird updates. Emma has been interested in following the babies progres. Rusty's garden ROCKS!! Someday I might have one like his...someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so you know that I do know how to make comments. Things might change but I'm flexible enough to change with them. Love you a whole bunches.

    ReplyDelete